Please read the information below before making an appointment.
- People who have had contact with someone infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and should be in quarantine will not be admitted
- If the patient or the accompanying person has a temperature of 38⁰ C and higher on the day of the appointment, please postpone the ophthalmological visit (regardless of whether it shows symptoms of upper or lower respiratory tract infection).
- Please come for your visit on time - but please do not come early.
- During the visit, the patient may be accompanied by no more than one companion. If possible, please come to your appointment unaccompanied.
- A mask must be worn while visiting the clinic. Persons who do not follow this rule will not be accepted.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands with the preparations provided by us before and after the visit.
- Please do not touch your nose or other parts of your face with your hands during the visit.
- Please keep a safe distance from the doctor (minimum 2 meters), especially during a conversation.
- Please do not talk to the doctor during the ophthalmological examination.
- full ophthalmological examination of children from 3 months of age and adults
- consultation of newborns and infants due to obstruction of the tear ducts and conjunctivitis
- consultations with patients insured in LUXMED and ENELMED for adults and children
- Karolina Sibiga Stępień
Eye diseases specialist,consultant in private ophthalmic centers in Wrocław and in Lower Silesia. She examines children and adults, selects glasses and contact lenses.
- Marta Pasternak-Świrska
Eye diseases specialist, holds a specialist diploma in ophthalmology from the European Society of Ophthalmology. She consults in private ophthalmic centers in Wrocław and in Lower Silesia. She examines children and adults.
- Full ophthalmological examination of children and adults - PLN 150
- Consultation of newborns and infants with tubular obstruction, conjunctivitis - PLN 150
- OCT examination (price depends on the type) - basic PLN 150
Book an appointment
- You can call 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM 71 747 54 03.
- on-line booking 7 days a week, 24 hours
- 57-100 Strzelin ul. Wrocławska 46
- The Medical Center in Strzelin
- Health clinic building
- Room no.14
- Easy access in 30 minutes from Wrocław by car, train and bus