Welcome to Okulist@
We provide ophthalmic care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors.
Services We Offer
Full ophthalmological examination during one appointment!
Why Choose Okulist@
Our Specialized Doctor's Team
She consults in private ophthalmic centers in Wrocław and in Lower Silesia. She specializes in conservative and interventional ophthalmology. Performs rinsing of the tear ducts in infants, children and adults.
She has a specialist diploma in ophthalmology from the European Society of Ophthalmology. She examines children and adults. Selects glasses,contact lenses and prisms.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Before the visit, you should remove your eye make-up.
- Take off contact lens a few hours before the examination.
- After the test, you usually cannot drive the car for several hours, reading is difficult, and sunglasses should be taken on sunny days.
- It usually takes 45 minutes for children to be examined, after which the child will have poor vision for about 24 hours
- visits only privately (we do not have a contract with the National Health Fund).
- Possibility of receiving a prescription for refunded drugs and refunded eyeglass lenses.
- The possibility of receiving a sick leave.
- Choose a date and time.
- Fill out the registration form by entering PATIENT DATA.
- You will receive a link to activate the booking to the e-mail address provided in the form – click the link to confirm the booking of the visit. Otherwise, the booking will be canceled after 15 minutes.
We accept payment methods: cash, bank transfer, bank transfer by BLIK to the phone.